Friday, December 14, 2007

Twlight Market.

Dusty Dusty DUsty. So dusty I had t clean my pictures nearly every half hour with some windex and paper towel. I dont think I have tapped into the right market. I didnt sell anything last night, oh well. Dad sold a fair bit.. lots of records, dvds and videos. We are putting the money into an account that i cant touch... so that we can save a little bit for a trip away or something.

Id like to do other markets (if possible) I had a delicious slice of fruit chutney slice.. love their cakes at old gippstown they are all home made and delicious. I know im not supposed to eat it oh well. One little "sin" can't hurt. Well it can i guess. Too late GONE! OOps.

I got this cute elephant sun catcher thing for eliezabeth. I hope she will like it. I also bought this beautiful plant t go with the other ones out the front. just got to buy a nice pot for it tomorrow. Its stunning and tall. Just beautiful.

I just made myself a nice tea. Just sitting here thinking what i can make for lunch. Hmm I wonder. Any how i should get a move on, do some drawing/painting. write more later gator

No comments: