Friday, December 7, 2007

Lucky Cats

Yesterday got a card from Keoko his lady friend from the shipping days. Her last name is Murakami, now i wonder if she is in any way related to Haruki or married to him! That would be AMAZING. However every year she sends us a christmas card I look forward to hers (plus the stamps are beautiful).. this year she sent us some lucky waving cats. Id love to go to japan..it would be lovely.

I received a beautiful card from my german pen pal.Ive written most of my cards out, wrapped all the presents and have almost packed my bag for the city.. just need a few more things. So today I am heading for the city again.. for a do at Justynas house. Im not leaving here until 3pm.. that way i go straight to her house and not worry about going in and out of the train station. So i need a few good bottles of wine.

Yesterday flew by.. I didnt go anywhere... just stayed home and did house work
(boring)For once louise didnt bring shit food home.. which is great. We are all going to a new cafe in morwell for brunch. I hope its good food with mum being the food critic that she is.

What else is news? Oh not alot really... cept im going to buy a book to read on the train... or maybe a trashy magazine. Well i should go and make myself a coffee as im bloody tired.

catchya later alligator

No comments: