Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Elephant Day



This is a photo of some of the elephants I cut out. (thanks for the idea trond) we are going to string them around the house. I spent the last few hours cutting them out. The look cool. Elephants at christmas? Well who said that cant be? They look good scattered on the cake board!

Im going to string them with fishing line and scatter them about the house.. or make 3 mobiles. Need more silver paper. I walked down the road and caught the bus back due to a bit of a panic attack, i couldnt stay down the road long. Aldi has opened here now... must go take a a squiz tomorrow. At the moment I have two shadow boxes to do that will fill the rest of the day up i would say. I have some beautiful paper.. just not sure what will match it all.

In search of the right hat at the moment.. i found one but did not buy it, i doubt it will be there anymore. I need one for tomorrow , otherwise im gonna get sunburned. I just know, like last time i came away with red cheeks.
more later alligator.

No comments: