Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Autmn at last!

Autumn has arrived... looks like it might rain. I went for a walk and did what i have to do down the steet. Got enough stuff to make more brownies so i will do that tonight/tomorrow morning. Some for tammy and lib, some for justyna and the rest for the picnic on sunday. YAY.

I was talking to my friend on the internet... he has a few other bars to check out. Which will be great. I will do that. What else? Oh its such a slow day.. the books that i ordered will be another week to get here. Dman i was looking forward to reading it too. I will just have to keep reading salman rushdies midnights children. I cant remeber it ..as i read it about 10years ago, so im just reading books i cant remember the plot to.

I have started to keep a mood diary, i draw a picture to represent how im feeling, its for my new psychiatrist. Who seems nicer than my other one and more interesting. He picked up on a lot of things...s pecially that i lack confidence., well i do!

anyhow.. i better go make my first brownie batch.. i have to do double then one single. As they have to sit in the fridge over night.


cioa
love albell

No comments: