Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trouble

So i ownder if mum and dad will talk to each other today? Hmm. Anyhow. I didnt write in y blog yesterday.. due to little happening. So today Im going to go to the gym and then do a small shop, put money into mums bank account for the books i bought off the internet. Banana Yoshimoto Asleep. Women and Money and mum got a patricia cornwell novel that came out this year.

I was unable to get tickets to nick cave concert due to my lack of experience using a credit card.. so i missed out on getting tickets. DAMN. I so wanted to go too. I really wanted to go. *Sighs* I am so angry with myself. Until mum came home and made me use it to buy the books. It is fairly simple.

*SIGHS*

cant have everything can you? NO. So yesterday I was so furious with me. Anyhow. Doesnt matter. I am going to go for a walk later. I have a few things to buy at shopping. Just mainly tea bags and dinner. We are having spinach and ricotta rolls they are my fav.

Welpers... i will write more later

alligator.

No comments: