Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bookish kinda day

Its a bookish kinda a day today. Head down, read read read. I slept in til almost 10am. OOOOPS No gym. Will have to go tomorrow morning whilst mum is getting her hair done. I will go. I just have been sitting here enjoying the aircon escaping the heat. I have not been out there.. but i care not to today.

Had a good chat to Shiralee today. Talked a lot about things. Giving me pointers so ill look up those websites soon. Am waiting for the washing to finish so i cant hang it out on the line to dry... itll dry within an hour.

I had aloe juice and a lime drink and lots of water. Not that hungry. Though i have pulled some nectarines out of the fridge so they wont be so cold on my teeth. I know i have to have myh wisdom teeth removed but im holding out for as long as possible. So i avoid a few of the foods.

Well i better have a coffee now.

No comments: