Saturday, March 8, 2008

hello

hello again. I went and had a good time. Yesterday stayed around the house as louissse wasnt feeling well. So i just sat round freading Im almost half way through the red pheonix its really great riverting stuff. I have been engrossed in the book i read for a good 5hours yesterday. Not a bad effort.

So what else? Well went out for tea last night.. to a pizza type place... i ordered the calamarie not what i expected... rubber rings with a realy nice batter on the, and chips that tasted like maccas fries/. I think we were all a little disappointed. What was really delicous. is alan grandmas cake. Its an apple cake.. it is so yum.. served warm it was even better. I really like it. I must get the recipe off her. Tasted amazing.

So today i lived off coffee . I had about 6 so im buzzing// i was able to read all the way home and not fall asleep. So lou and allen have set their wedding date.. now the challenge is for me to get healthy by it. I treated myself to a book. WHich is good. I also saw mish..good to see her. I am going to go to her opening in a couple of weeks.

I have to stay well. I have not read the paper yet. Which will be a good thing to do. I am ok. Im going to see if i can get my mitts on nick cave tickets. I wish to. I so want to go to it.

Anyhow... for now i better put this puter away and read again.


will write more later alligator

No comments: