Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Baking

The gluten free cookies turned out well. I must say im very happy with them. The brownie is cooling in the pan.. it doesnt look cooked, oh well it if its not i will piff it..ii have enough to make another lot. Im such a twit.. i got to the bloody bus stop and remembered i needed to get sugar... so now I have to go down the road again and grab some..

Oh well. I have two things made... which is good. I got smoked cheese too. I know justyna loves that, not sure if shell be able to eat it..but the thought was there. So now I cant make the sour cream cake until later, *grumbles*

Its very windy outside so I dont think i will walk down. Bus is a good option. I already walked down the road today. Think i will go again or let mum get it. I cleaned up the kitchen as it looked like a bomb had hit it. A messy cook am I.


The cookies melt in your mouth... a bit like melting moments i think a lot of it has to do with the peanut butter and the flour. Anyhow... on with the show

No comments: