Friday, March 14, 2008

lazy day

Super lazy today... i wet to bed at 2 i watched a movie at midnight... i couldnt sleep.. ive been up since 7am so i am reasonably tired now. Its 4 and i ought not to nap now. I have been so engrossed in dark heavens book. I have almost read half now.

I am drinking strawberry and vanilla tea. Louise is pleased with her earrings. I am glad. She is thinking about getting some jewellery made by her for her wedding. They are up at aunty annas. I have two trashy magazines to read too. Its ever so hot outside. I got an email from someone the other week. I have missed their company but its the way it has to be.Faraway so close. *sighs* Im suprised. Its a turn up for the books. Its made feel a whole string of emotions. Oh well. lets forget that. Move on.

I have to go bar hopping in order to find a place for my 30th.. its creeping up on me a lot... just over a month away. Just going for dinner and drinks, not sure about dancing. Perhaps.. not sure. I dont know many places to eat in the city anymore.
perhaps if itto itto is still open. O r perhaps the place down victoria street... thats not so far away from the city. But the city is probably the best for everyone.
So ill be on a mission.

take care out there...

No comments: