Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Made Up

Mum and dad have put their differences aside... thank goodness. The silence was driving me batty. It was like I had two 3 year olds living together. I just watched a movie,, some chick flick. I went to the gym already. Now im keeping the house rather cool.

The earrings have arrived. They look so nice. Mums are just stunning.. louises ones look beautiful too. I hope lou will like them. Cant wait to give them to her. I think realisation creations uses quality beads etc.

I feel like a drink , cointreau, lime soda. i like lolly water . Although i do like gin and tonic too. I have started to read the book. Its a cracking yarn. I love it.I have not made/baked anything in almost a week. I thought about making some damper or something like that.

I will see. What else.. i avoided going to the shops today... just caught a taxi home
so i saved myself a lot i think and put myself out of temptation.


Where to gumshoe?

No comments: