Monday, March 24, 2008

yesterday

Yesterday lingered for a long time. I just read a few things..nothing special.. spent it at home.. dad watched me bake the cake. Its here and ready to be taken to my cousins house. Its funny he watched me the way i watch mum cook. I wonder in awe at the way she just pops a recipe off the top of her head. Quite an accomplished cook.

Wish i could just list the things off my head i remember one tarot reader telling me "you have taken the back seat in life" I think she was spot on. Im not sure what i am capable of. If i took charge of my life i could probaly do a lot more. I guess laziness is part of it all too.

I know my pitfalls... and im trying my damdest to get over them. Its hard..i have started my mood diary,.. i draw pictures and write how i feel. Its really good for me to do that. I just had a proper coffee... so im waiting for that to kick in.

I dont know where the morning has gone... its noon now. Dad is still in bed, sore back..not surprised since he sites on concreate all the time.. i cant tell him that though! He doesnt listen.

Well i better go fix me some lunch..

No comments: