Thursday, March 6, 2008

I think not.

24 today? I think not.

Got up early, went to the gym. So now i'm home. Its easierto spend a good half hour in safeway and wait for the bus than it is to get a taxi. Oh well. I bought some earrings and i tell you what.. they are somewhat not like the picture was. They looked longer in the photo. So im a little disappointed.

This was another lady. I think i'll stick to realisation creations Her work is much better quality. Anyhow.. you never know unless you try ha? Cant wait for the other ones i bought.

I have cried myself to sleep the last few nights. I think I am still reeling from a few things. Things that i cannot change. I just lie there before i sleep.. love lost and unrequited love. Perhaps if I give more of myself.. i will receive more back. I see now how selfish i was. I can change that.
\

Am listening to patti smiths new album. Gee i like her.


anyhow...

time for me to get going

ciao

No comments: