Sunday, March 9, 2008

blue

Today i have doe little. Stayed around the house. With parents acting like children not talking to each other. Its really sad. I am thinking of going to a friends house for few days. We shall see. Depends how they act. Big Blue. There is nothing i can do, I feel a bit helpless and i hate that feeling.

So what will I do? I went shopping yesterday.purchased three books. Im almost got all the presents for everyone already. As i have got them over a period of time doesnt seem to have cost as much. I bet if i ot all the receipts it would be horrific.

I feel like i need a sleep right now but its 4pm and i wont sleep tonight if i do. I have a headache... that is probably from the heat, stress and reading. So i think i should get cracking. We are having pasta for tea. Got some tomatoes, wine, mushroom, garlic, onion etc.

anyhow best be off

No comments: