Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Novel

At the moment i am reading a novel called The Last Chinese Chef, it is great. The whole story is really beautiful. All about a womans journey to china as a food writer.. and more. I recommend this. It is by Nicole Mones... she also wrote Lost In Translation.

Anyhow aside from that I am planning a picnic for saturday/sunday... going to make some gluten free food for a friend. Should be good. I am making a floiurless orange cake, blueberry sourcream cake and some flourless peanutbutter cookies. I found all these recipes on zaar.

So cook I shall. I havent made anything to write about in a few weeks... due to the heat. Now it has cooled down i can bake again. YAY. Wonder what else i will make. Perhaps some iced tea to go in my flask. Just normal with some lemon in perhaps.
Or chai if it is going to be a cool day.

I will make my cheaty risotto rice tomorrow for dinner. Welp I will see how these recipes go.. i'll do a test run on the cake tomorrow, if it doesnt work i will make a different one. The sour cream cake is for my cousin.

I will take the photos tomorrow too for ebay. My fav store on etsy is having a 20% off her jewelery. SO think ill go shopping now!

take care

albell

No comments: