Friday, March 21, 2008

No Baking

No baking today... will do it tomorrow morning. I will also make another gluten free brownie too. I think. Sincew the other one has gone far far away. I cant rememeber being sick but i was sick last night i have no recollection.
*shrugs shoulders*

I have the super food ideas book sitting next to me... i will flip and see if i can find anything to cook during next week.I know baked beans are on the menu so is some of gillians recipes too. I wrapped justynas present and it looks so nicely wrapped.. i used a silver butterfly i had left over.. and sone blue ribbon from my ribbon stock.

I tell yer what the supermarkets are running out of easter eggs they are pretty low in stock. Or sagfeways is anyhow. At the moment I am waiting for louise to arrive home.. so i can go down to kmart with her and get some black trouses...

Wonder what the weather will be? I will check tonight. I will write more later alligator!

much love
albell

No comments: