Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Away

Im heading away for a few days. Will be back on friday i think. All the plans i have for the city.. we shall see. I think i may only get down smith street and give northcote the flick. I would love to move back to that area.. i am comfortable there.
Although with the rental crisis i dont think i could afford to live back there and save for exhibitions.

So what then? I will hunt the city for vanilla soap. I will go to a few places that may have it. I have my bear jumper on... which is green. but loved and well worn in. It is NOT fair...my sister sore Nick Cave how bloody jealous am I? HEAPS. My most fav. and out. Man if only I had the money to travel around the world seeing various concerts. Next time they are out I am sSOOOOOO GOING.

All I can smell is In Love Again.. that perfume smells great.. its quite a lovely scent. I will probably go to the Hoe Gallery ad check that out... and inquire about spaces there. For Alice of course. I have to see a friend about creating some post cards or prints out of them before i get them all framed.

I have the dog next to me under my blanket. I have the tv for company (still a gret baby sitter even for adults) I know dad is home... but it feels empty a little. That is the time you feel that most... is at night. Its like a loneliness that is so irksome it creeps on right down to the bone. It hovers around sometimes.

Anyhow. I better stop on that tangent and pull myself up.. yes heading to the city.. makes me smile. So i will write more in the morning as right now the head says stay but the shutters on my lids whisper sleep, sleep sleep.

nighty night eveyone

love
alebll

No comments: