Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Delay

I have delayed my break for a few days as my friend got teaching rounds to do. So i will be heading up friday instead. Should be good. I have had two teas and thats not enough. Not sure what i am not sure what I want to have for lunch.

It started out as a lovely day... sun was shining even though it is cold.. I had my bloods done... and I checked the mail.. to find a small parcel ..from Realisation Creations (etsy) store. I didnt expect a parcel from Natalia as I had not paid for the earrings yet. I wanted to use the half price voucher.. and was waiting on bank details... so I got the earrings for mum.. for nothing. I have made a card for Natalia.. an will post it tomorrow. It is a blessing and was a great start to the day.
Mum loves them. They hang really well.

So I have glued all the butterflies to the pink cards.. YAY that is one task out the way.. I just have to see where to put the crystals. So now..I am tap tap tapping. Tap tap tapping. CHug chug chugging along.

No comments: