Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birds

Im really into birds at the moment. I found some cool brd scrapbooking paper that i write letters on. I know.. get a note pad ally..its cheaper... yeah but not as appealing as plain paper. So I have some stamps to put on the paper. Gee there are some lovely stamps out there. I will have to invest in a couple of nice ones. In a way thank goodness for scrapbookng. Although it is a bit of a craft . i like to take bits and apply it as art.

I like paper..this weekend there is a bead and gem stone show..at the caufield race course.. wouldnt i loveeeeee that. Cant go with my credit card though. Must leave that at home. So i might go although.. it wont be good for my bank balance. So i think i will stick to the bead shop only. I will look for some birds in the bead shop im sure theyll have some there.

We are having pistizzies for dinner tonight. I have put them into the oven now... they need to cook for half an hour. The house will smell lovely, i have to go make the salad before mum gets home.

ciao for now

No comments: