Friday, May 9, 2008

cointreau

Its offical i am having a quiet one tonight, just a little cointreau lime soda... just one little tipple. So what is dinner tonight? Chips/crisps. whatever you want to call them. I had spinach soup for lunch.. very wholesome.. however i put a bit much cumin in to it... i tapped the glass bottle and out it poured... its still edible i put sour cream and a little parmesan into it so it tastes much better. Its like you are eating slime... or it has that texture about it anyhow.

I think i put a tad much cointreau into my drinkies. Oh well. Keeps me warm anyhow.Must say mum looked ery stylish this evening.. wearing what she bought in denmark.. with a few chunky beads from jaquie e (*mums fav.clothing store). I did my good deed for today... i let this dude in a wheelchair into the opshop as no one from there were about to open the door for him.. my good deed done for the day.

I am listening to carol king.. i know i know "not your era ally" I can hear you saying. She has a a bit of a rasp to her singing voice.. not as smooth as silk but gee shes great. Anne popped by today ..she gave me a name of someone to see. Also gave me an entry form for this mental health art competition. So i am going to look at what i could put in..what is cartable to the city in my art cases!

I dont think i will enter anything that is framed... due to if it breaks ill be in debt! I might paint something over the weekend. I dont know. All i know is i better get my arse into gear and finish these invites for louise.

So im going to cut some of the pink paper up ...i figured it that if i reduce one bit by about 1 and a half centermeters i get 3 out of one paper.... so that will save wasting the pink cobweb paper... and ive reduced the size of the glitter felt too. So its all a bit of measuring and cutting.

Got the most beautiful photos of little Roman.. gee he is cute stuff. Really cute. Im just a bias aunt though. The look so happy in the photos. I love the one where he has just come off the slide and his hair has static.

I better go now..i have a book to read and invites that just wont go away.

ciao

No comments: