Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spot of shopping

Went to the city once again and went shopping down chapel street. Needless to say i went a little crazy in the bead and paper stores. Lucky I will only go there once every so often.. or count myself as broke! Broke i would b if i lived near there. I didnt find any silver butterflies *sighs* I got two beautiful birds though. I have a thing for birds at the moment.

Anyhow. I got lots of flat back crystals, glass beads some silver circles etc. I went into the paper store the guy said something like " you're a paper nut" Indeed i am! I got a bag of off cuts for nothing. Very happy with them too as they are silver and black... so i can make bookmarks.. make long cards.. get stamping and all that jazz.

I have 8 birthdays this month alone. June is a crazy birthday month. Its mums tomorrow. We are going out to the pub near here. I the gift i was waiting on hasnt arrived.. I guess it will sometime next week. I was hoping it would get here by today. I hope mum likes it *fuss pot*

No comments: