Thursday, May 15, 2008

Full Swing.

Everything is coming together.. the invites are looking great.. i have almost finised the pink ones. With mums help... team effort. So now there shall be no drama with louise. I hope she likes them.. i really do. As i am not starting again! Well if the materials are all paid for. I don't mind. Its funny she says "id just like something simple" it looks simple but its actually not! Just a little bit of fiddling around with the gem stones and crystals.

So i am feeling very chatty today.. only i have no one except the dog and cat. Dad has gone out... although im used to being alone day in day out. I will go for a walk a bit later.. i need a few things. Its a pain as i wanted to stay home all day. The radio is booming in the background.. the tea is cooling down... the sun is out.. washing sheets on the line spinning around and around.. drying.. i feel right at home.

I cannot remember any of my dreams as of late.. i woke up at 5am but crawled back into bed and slept for a while.. until 8:30am ish... thats odd. usually im up at 6-7am. I am reading the the perrsimon tree by bryce courtney.. not a bad read.. im also reading a travel book about one guys journey through India. Its really fascinating. Im such a book worm. I love to read. Im mean im not the most brightest of sparks.. and have let my mind drift into daydreams. Which is nothing new. I have been quite reflective as of late. I think its a lot to do with turning 30. i can clearly see where i was supposed to go, all too clearly. *sighs* which doesnt mean im not on the right path now.

There are long silences in life... and i find myself pausing and listening to them. Perhaps thats just it.. just glides on the wind all these poems and things. I dont write them down anymore. I stopped writing years ago. Perhaps that is a part of me that is missing and the reason i keep up this blog. Perhaps I miss company of friends here. So much for being a hermit.. I have crippled myself in that way with no person to talk to. I have only myself to blame for this. *sighs*


Well I am fresh out of tea.. bet go be a busy bee.


albell

No comments: