Monday, May 5, 2008

Tuesdays Blues

Feeling a bit down today although i did meet people about town. I went to get my stupid phone fixed. You think they could with just a simple phone call? NO they send me away with a friggen number to ring. I cant text anyone and it is most annoying. Means im using a lot of credit phoning people instead. I am a little peeeeved to say the least.

I got up at 5:30am read for a while... then went back to sleep and woke up with dad losing his temper at me at 9am. SHeeeeessshhh. No sleep in. He goes to sydney for his record club.. he leaves at about 7:30ish tonight. Which means the house will feel a little less homey. I even managed to go to spotlight.. then i had to run for the train... me and running dont go together, i can tell you.!! I must of looked like an idiot. None the less. I ran lucky my saving grace were all these school kids waiting for the train to go the other way. All bustled together. I could picture trond satanding on the sidelines laughing at me, getting a good giggle in.

I bought a few books the other day... one is called eat pray love...its not so bad.. but its not the most brilliantly inspiring book either. I dont know if its true this guy kept cats dead in his freezer and it brings back the irksom image of that being in a haruki murakami novel... about the guy skinning the cats for the most exquisit voices that only he could hear. Anyhow. i have not forgotton that image from kafka on the shore.
(i think it was)

Anyhow on with the show a bit more... ]I have a lovely cup of black tea... dad is packing some records into boxes.i am sippin tea and tap tap tapping away. tomorrow i will dedicate to getting louises invites done. be back later gator

No comments: