Monday, May 19, 2008

Testing


Testing my patience today waiting for an hour and a half for my appointment.. i was angry. It takes a lot for me to be fuming but that sure did it. It was all for a piece of paper. FAR OUT BRUSSEL SPROUT. I was right on time too *grumbles*

That is my gripe. Im sure you have all experienced that though. I hadlunch with mum at her new office.. they have done a really nice job of the place.. snug .. not very spacious. I was going to buy her flowers.. but her work mates from the other place bet me to it.

In attempt to cook last nights tea... with lentils, ginger, garlic a bit of stock powder.. it turned all galoopy on me. It was a bit like dhal.. so i boiled some rice and managed to save the dish. It was nice.. i squeezed lime onto it. Beautiful.

I feel like being reflective. Ill post this for now and write more later.

No comments: