Sunday, May 4, 2008

birthday again



Had an ok time traveling out to tammys house..its such a pain getting to her house, I still have a sore tooth.. i cant get into teh dentist for a week and a half. Man.. so from now on i have to chew food to one side of my mouth. This is totally not fair. I can aford the dentist at the moment though. I think its going to cost me a mere fortune but then considering the alternative and pain. I have to put up with. i better go.Perhaps i can start on the soup diet! lol

Anbyhow aside from that gripe. (my own fault) I had a great time... i spoke to elizabeth for the whole afternoon. Then got ready and went out to meet my friends and sister for dinner at bokchoy tang. The food is good there... i love it. The piano playing in the back ground... i felt sorry for alan he was the only male there. ALL my male friends bailed on me at the last minute, damned it.

So it was a bit of a girls night. I think i will plan a get together once a month with the girls. It will be nice. We all had a few drinks mine were mocktails... i didnt fancy drinking that night. Jane made me this amazing cup cake tower cakes for my birthday.. that was so nice of her.. i am going to get her to make louises birthday cup cakes too it will be a surprise. (if she doesnt read my blog) (lol)

So let see.. we had a sparkler and a candle they got the piano man to do a happy birthday song.. and all that jazz. It was lovely. I had a really good time. EVen if i did panick on the way home to tams house and had to listen to my music. We got home and chatted for a while. It was lovely too see everyone.. i booked thee table for 12 only 8turned up. Oh well u cant have everything.

Louise and i ordered salt and pepper calamari which was a bit rubbery... i expencted it to melt in the mouth but it didnt... dmaned it. Oh well. So much food for one table. lol. but it got nearly all eaten.

Oh befor i hopped on the train went to yarrragon to get paper for the invites.. got some lovely asian paper too. Well let me see now.. some oil paints and a few other bits and pieces.. then mum bought us morning tea.


Well i WILL write more later alligator

No comments: