Monday, May 26, 2008

Rainy days and Mondays:

I love that carpenters song.. my favorite. I love the carpenters. Their music is just great. Well no it didnt rain today.. I was doing my bit for the community once again:
I sat down on my seat to find i was sitting on a mere fortune: literally.. i sat down and sat on a ring... sapphire and diamond. I handed it in anom. although i realised that was a mistake.. what if the train conductor liked it and kept it? I ll never know. I handed it to her. I hope its owner comes forward.

I trusted the conductor she seemed nice. I think someone might of left it there as a test... perhaps. I don't know.. ive never found anything like that before. I did my bit. So the tain was quiet not many people on there. I couldnt be bothered going to smith street with so much to carry...

I got a phone call from louise.. the invites havent arrived... they better bloody come tomorrow...! Or it really will be rainy day. I can do them again i suppose. As long as she gives me two weeks. Next time i will send them registered mail me thinks. I just trust australia post. Or well the ladies at our post office here.

So im tired and its about 9pm ish... gonna hit the hay..


nighty night sleep tight

No comments: