Friday, May 16, 2008

Icy cold

It is absolutely freezing outside... its so icy. I am just sitting here with the heater on tap tap tapping away at the keyboard. I am planning a few days away from here next week, First off get to the city head to northcote, go to a few places there. Get some sillyak food for lib. Then stop off at the bead store grab some crystals. Put them in this little craft wallet lucy and paul got me. Then head to tammy and libs house.

So now.. lets see.. where am I aside from that day dream? Well I went to morwell... it was just about 1am and the whole town was a ghost town. It was quite amazing. I thought.. goodness. I was just waiting for the tumble weed to roll down the road. Instead it was the autumn leaves in the wind swirling around my ankles. With my thick jacket and lovely scarf on... i slipped round the way to my dismay they did not have the things i needed.

So now, I am looking forward to eating out tonight.. to a local place called De Nunzios they do extremely good food... i hope.. (As mum with her critical eye will no doubt find fault) I have been craving a good risotto. So with that in mind I hope this place delivers.

So its a weekend full of food and good company. Cant complain. Although a lifetime on the hips is so true. I have been snacking on Krispy Creme doughnuts and some old favourite lollies that Louise bought home. (that i havent see since i was a wee little tacker) ....

So there we go. Im off to the gym come monday.. this time atleast 3 times a week.. If I walk home and back after that the weight will just fall off me I feel. As long as i stick to some sort of helathy foods.

well... i better go get ready for dinner.

love albell

No comments: