Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bird In Boxes

Today I had a break from alice. I have decided to give my aching hand a rest. I had pains in it last night. So i gathered all the jewllery i bought in the past few weeks and started to assemble bits and pieces to create some lovely compositions. I just put them togther i used some cool bits off the coffee pot. too. It looks wicked. using that wall paper looking paper for the background.

Oh yeah I made delcious fluffy banana pancakes for myself .. i got the recipe of zaar... so here goes...i just tweaked it a little bit.

1/2 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 egg
2 tablespoons of oil
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup milk


combine flour sugar

mix in egg, milk, bananas

combine together

heat oil in frying pan

put soup spoons full of batter into hot frying pan.

until golden brown on one side then flip

i added some cinnoman and we only had one banana in the house that i used. This is the first time ive actually gotten pancakes to work and be light and fluffy. and taste divine. You could serve it with icecream or just plain butter. Trust me, these work. I know ive shortened down the recipe but thats all i did.

You simply must try them.

I feel a lot better today.. as i went down the street and posted letter and got some more stamps... im making something for a few people .. so i just have to be patient and these things will eventuate. I wrote tammy a long email. too. I feel alot better Im not sure why though. I just decided to push myself out the bloody door today and im all hte better for it. Its done me a world of good.

I sent a parcel of to Luiza it was her birthday a while ago. I payed some more on the laybuy at the jewellers and have pottered around. I have an ebay account with mum im getting my cousin to help me with downsizing photos as i havent been able to figure it out for myself.

Im going to a local art exhibtion either tomrrow or tonight., Im smiling at the moment as the mormons have come to see dad.. lol they ask for him specifically thank goodness. It means he has to chat to them. As he always says "i'll convert to their religion so i can have 6 wives and a rest on sundays." Typical dad quote. Also his other saying "what is better than a tart on the table? " "a taart on the floor" OH dear his humor lucky I get it and am not offended. Of course he tames himself but sometimes he just loves an audience and will perform.

We are having the soup i made from the other day just going to add some feta and some brocolli in it. The soup wasnt all that great this time round
*sighs* sometimes you cant have everything. Well I will write more shortly..


love to you all

love ally.

No comments: