Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tofu Bites

Today I am cooking these sesame coated tofu bites much to dads disgust. He said "is this what i will have to eat whilst mums away?" I said "Of course". We will see though. I think i will add spicy stuff to mine and leave dad with the bland food. I can cook sausages as far as meat goes.. Thats about it. Oh i can bung some fish in the oven but dad is allergic to that.

I have a cup of momo peach tea at my side am sipping that. Dad will have to have the chicken over from last night with some spinach, avacado, tomato, and poatato. Its funny that he used to be a cook but is mainly a 3 veggies and bland food type person.

I went down the street really early did some grocery shopping, Came home. Bought this new caDbury chocolate for tammy will post it to her tomorrow. New flavours of course. They have some weird arse names for them boisonberry tart, lemon cheesecake and chocolate brownie. So i got her one mint and the other lemon.


Well washing won't walk itself into the the house unfotunately. I have no magical spells to do that. Still not quite mary poppins yet. Give me time. Im working on it. I will post the recipe if it works out.

much love

albell

No comments: