Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tea Rooms

Today mum took both dad and I to these tea rooms just outside of yarragon. The cake was a bit industrial for my liking. However i preffered mums cheese cake over the caramel swirl thing i had.
Oh well.. can't always choose the right thing i suppose. The coffee was ok. A large latte cup, coffee wasn't that strong though. This tea room is on an absolutely stunning property.

On the way home we called into this farm shed and bought some veggies, meat and some plants as they have a nursery attached to it. Got some more plants. Lately I have had this thing for succulents so i've been buying a lot of them lately. I have sorted out my aloe veara plants into various pots... planted some snap dragons and some petunias. Today I got some others. Poppped them in the pot and transplanted the paper daisy.

Ive been down a little bit these past few days. We all get down and up days though. I will be fine ive weathered this before. Every year I have made it though, hope this year i shall too. Just have to focus on the good things. I bought a few cards from the tea rooms.. they had some reat humorous ones (tasteful not like dads sense of humor) I see things and think of people .. the names just jump into my head. So i usually buy it for them.

Well thats it for this time of day. Will write more later alligators

No comments: