Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Cooking,

Today I started out early... got up did some more of alice straight away then had mums beautiful juice for breakfast. I went out with mum just to kmart and finally got some more fine liners. I am now up to the scene where alice meets the cheshire cat and is looking for the right way to go.. with all the signs pointing in different direction.. ive only just started to fill that in.

Thought id take a break.. and so Im making chocolate shortbread. Im not sure how itll turn out though could be a bloody great big disaster. lol even though i followed the recipe.. I am going to make roasted tomato soup for lunch too. A bit later. The sweet aroma of the cookies fills the house.

Tonight I am going to make those salmon patties cept with tuna. So its a day of cooking for me. I will send a few parcels tomorrow, specially the epicure to angiebear, I bought the abc magazine today..i haven't read it yet. better check on the shortbread.. i guess the oven wasn't as hot as it should have been so its going to take an extra ten minutes.

I dont quite know what happened to the shortbread.. it just tastes like bitter sweet cookie dough. Oh well *shrugs shoulders* Perhaps not enough butter or something it looks nothing like the picture in the book. I mainly made it for dad to take with him to his appointment tomorrow. Thinking about throwing them out though .

Im sure lunch will turn out much better. Its nice to be able to cook.. feels like im balanced. Will do some more painting shortly. I'm very bloody tired. Need a nana nap i think. I forgot to get some rolls to go with lunch *Sighs* oh well. Can't have everything hey?

I cant wait only about 8more alice scenes to go. and i bought 4new fineliners. As they only last about 2 pictures, they look ratty after that. Dad has just left for the antique store. It is good that he has a little hobby (pricing records). it's something that keeps him on his toes.. (so to speak)

Anyhow.. this nan needs a nap. Think its all the accumilation of things collectively. Anyhow will write mor later alligator. DId not had have a nap although I really need one now... i think to myself i can keep going. I have to prepare the patties shortly. lol Oh well nothing a strong burko coffee wont cure I guess, instead of coffee i am having a peach tea (momo) its so lovely... tastes like you are eating a liquid peach.

WHat else is there? i bought the new abc delicious mag. so ill read that a bit later... did some more painting another layer of red, the dog is being annoying going in and out all the time.

No comments: