Thursday, September 27, 2007

Scooters other Life!

I made the tofu bites... they are yummy mum even ate them, next time we are going to use the same marinade cept on some chicken, I will post the recipe later. Never in my right mind did i think that scooter would love tofu.. I have never seen a dog go ballistic over tofu. She absolutely loves it. She was chasing her tail around and jumping up at us, Its almost as if she must have been a monk in her past life. So ive saved the rest (all of 3 morsels) for her to have for lunch.

She is one funny little dog and a little spoiled too. We love her and she is great company for me during the day, i love to talk to her and half the time she understands im absolutely sure of it.... oh well. I made a flourless chocolate cake for louise. I hope she jolly well likes it.

Anyhow. Things to do now.

No comments: