Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gnocchi

Today I am making gnocchi for dinner. I found the simplest recipe ever for it. I will post it on here later. Today I was so damned tired from staying up til about 3am I just couldn't sleep. I was just chatting to one of my net friends. I woke up at 7am but went back to bed about 19:30 woke up at about 12ish, to find uncle henry in the kitchen! ooooopps. I forgot to lock the doors. Must mean im more comfortable usually i lock all the doors,, Im paranoid. Probably watched a bit much hitchcock!

At the moment I am wating for the potatoes to boil... they are bubbling but will need about 10 more minutes before i can mash them and add the flour.. gonna put a bit of seasoning into them so then the gnocchi won't be so bland. Im not sure what spice to add. Im sure i'll sort it out. Perhaps cut some of the parsley/ corriander etc.

The poatatoes have almost finished boiling another few minutes then ill mash em up write more later alligator,

No comments: