Saturday, September 22, 2007

Material

It was so nice today i went to spotlight and bought some material..i got 1meter free... lets see now.. she gave me the rest of the beautiful coloured fabric. I got some buttons and few other bits and bobs. I spoke to tammy wrote some letters and that has been it for today.

Not going anywhere this evening just waiting on mum to bring home some takeaway.. it will be a surprise what we get today. The dog is at the back door. Oliver is on his fav look out. I hope dad likes all vegetarian food as that is all i know how to cook. *shrugs shoulders* Im sure it will be fine as long as i don't cook any curries. Cept for myself


For lunch today i had pasta with a bit of mayo/ and lemon myrtle salt it was so yummy and simple to make. You only need an incy wincy bit of the salt though and the flavour goes right through it all. Its intense.

I am ok today. Even managed to walk home. So i'm getting better and better. Anyhow. Its really odd i have had deep deep sleeps and have not been dreaming like i usually do. *sighs*


ciao

No comments: