Thursday, September 20, 2007

Careful use of Compliments.

Today I am not cooking at all. Infact tonight we are having the worst tasting vegetable ever (parsnip is also at the top of that list) brussels sprouts tonight for tea. I hate them. Maybe if mum puts slivered almonds with it. Im hoping she will. *fingers crossed*

Went out for lunch today.. just the unglamorous subway. Nothing special. Its a bit warm and a bit cold the day cant make its bleeding mind. I posted all my mail.. spent absolute ages queuing up in line at the post office *grumbles*

I am reading book called The Careful Use Of Compliments. By one of my favourite writers... Alexander McCall Smith, His novels are great this is another addition to his Dalhousie stories. Its really great. I love the way he writes. I have enjoyed all of his novels even the whimsical novel called Dream Angus. Im still reading The Erthsea Quartet I cant wait to see the movie of this. Its on dvd just dont have enough dosh to buy it yet.

Yes I know. I know. Then why am i going to spotlight tomorrow morning? Well that is because I need some more art supplies. I always set aside at least $50 for materials a fortnight, Nothing really caught my fancy today. So i came home empty handed. I just have to use the stuff i already have around the house. Im sure i can do that.

Well its about to rain here. must go now

No comments: