Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hard Knocks

I bought the choir of hard knocks cd today. I never felt sadder in my life. This music is beautiful. The songs that they song are just beautiful. I have been crying alot. Just thinking about things as I listen. The road I have taken and the things that have happened. Most of all the things I don't have in my life. Ive been reflecting alot today.

I bought a few more plants. A succulent, petunias and a paper daisy. Thought its nice to have all these different types of flowers. Man I cant stop crying. Just a few thoughts come to mind. 1 in particular..this guy i used to like make that i was in love with him but never did anything about it, I had so many chances and never took them. I always cast guys away from me. Look where that got me.. relationship wise... no where.Its about letting go for me at the moment and carving a new path.

I also bought a beautiful frame today gonna do something with jewellery again. I m not sure what yet though. I have a few pieces to break up and reassemble. I put some brighter tunes on now. I got a lovely text from mish todayl Just lovely. What else aside from a that? Not alot. Just this and that. Gee the dog is being a right pain today.. i guess its because its so lovely outside. Now she is sitting in the sun behind the couch. I wonder if she like this music? lol

Who knows. I want to get my L plates soon. So then I can drive.,.. there is a scary thought, Allly on wheels. LOL. I want to pick Nicola up from the airport! Yeah yeah. I keep it as one of my goals for this year though. I just keep moving the goal posts!

We had the fishcakes/ gee they are yummy... having them again for tea tonight. With a bit of sour cream and sweet chili sauce! Divine. I do know that i haven't written anyone in absolute weeks. Though I got a letter from a pen friend in Germany she seems just lovely. I will write back to her later today.

Well I better gone with my art work. Just about finished the scene where alice is at the mad hatters tea party. I want to get some flyers made up just to promote myself a but more. Well anyhow. Its just an idea... only 6 scenes more to go.

No comments: