Monday, September 10, 2007

Down but not out,

Yesterday I was looking after mum as she got food poisoning from something she ate dad had al ittle bit of it. WHilst i remained unaffected. So i just looked after them tho0ugh they slept for most of the day.

Dad has gone to his book writing session, i am up having a coffee and writing on here. Mum is at work again today. Im holding down the fort so to speak! Im just ok. I guess. I just dont feel like going anywhere today so im in my stay at home painting clothes.

I got this cool note paper for really cheap. The writing set is really quite cute. Anyhow might go and write some letters, Last nights tea wasnt as great as i thought it would be i didnt sautee the vegies long enough so the leek was a little stringy "*sighs* Oh well can't have everything.

lol down but not out.

No comments: