Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ooops.

Last night i was on the phone, as one is. Just as i flicked to see the score between collingwood and eagles... i thought oh well its a draw im going to bed! LoL In the morning mum told me that they had a bit of a showdown after that. .. and i went to bed.. just when the edge of your seat game really became a nail biter and that collingwood won. How un-australian of me.

Oh well. Today did a healthy dose of retail therapy. Went to taralgon plaza... i got some jewellery some butterflies... to go for my next shadow box type frame. Only i forgot to purchase some superglue. Oh dear. So tomorrow.. i will have to get some along with the mornings paper. They had some nice pieces there I only got what i could afford. Ive only just started keeping reciepts and things like that. Just in case i want to start ally art as a business.


Its lovely to have the writers block gone.. all the cobwebs fave gone a way and i've sharpened my claws so to speak... so ive got my wit about me again. Its nice. The clouds have lifted from away from my mind.as i am focusing on good things in my life.

No comments: