Sunday, September 16, 2007

Good morning

Good morning all how are you going? Im ok today. I have made cards for everyone and finally sat down to writing once again after weeks of neglect. Its lovely to be able to do that. This morning i spent assembling them, they are very pretty. Yesterday we had a nice roast cant beat mums poatatoes... i cant even emulate them. we had some nice wine too.. which made us all sluggish and tired,.. mum had a sleep.. i just read my book.

I got a lovely email from Tammy, she is having a ball in China.. teaching etc. Yesterday was a good day for painting so i got stuck into to it. Trying to go over some damaged areas of the canvas, im not sude what happened to it. Maybe a bit of water got on it or something. Anyhow I have fixed it now. Its been raining all morning... which the state needs.. hopefully over the catchment areas.

Ive done 17scenes of alice now.. I have to get the dvd and see what scenes im missing. I will only add about 10more i think. Louise is getting me the dvd for me. My hand is very very sore from that.. its painful for me to draw at the moment.. mum said i have to take the week off. So i will find other projects to do.Im doing a butterfly shadow box at the moment, its shaping up to be as beautiful as the bird one. Just simple reassembling jewellery, and arranging it on a black background.. with that wall paper type paper underneath to bring it to life. I will take some photos later today and post them on here. Its only morning still. See what the day shall bring.

see you soon says the spoon

No comments: