Sunday, September 2, 2007

la de da

la de da type of day. Got up did another scene from alice now im up to the flowers where she talks to them etc/ I didnt buy the dvd today I will tomorrow... its been a long tomorrow for me!
Today dad and i were just chatting to dad . Went out to the local cafe and had a beautiful piece of pavalova.. it was home made and so delicious, I know i know,,, go on a diet, I guess i should hey?

Then uncle henry asked us if wed like to go over to his house for afternoon tea. That was really nice hanging out with megan and her children. Lovely. They are both so cute. Last night we talked to nicola via skype which was great to see little Roman being so busy busy busy. He is busy absorbing everything around him.

I got the papers today the one dad likes International express... the herald sun and a trashy womans magazine. I like gossip. Im like the character Becky Sharp. hehe.

Anyhow better get going now sunshine.

No comments: