Saturday, September 29, 2007

football

I actually watched the football final.. SHOCK!Usually I fob it off and go shopping.. this time we gorged ourselves on mums sausage rolls and chips and chocolate etc. and all in the name of football final. WHich i am glad to say that the cats won by a whopping margin. Breaking a 44 year drought of going without the cup.

YAY.

Dad and i sat there talking about having a garage sale.. but mum won't allow it. I feel i could sell a stack of stuff via it though put an ad in the paper and all that jazz. Man the streets were so quiet you could hear a pin drop in the street i think.

Anyhow i didn't do work today so im thinking about doing that tonight. I bought some frames again so i can do another shadow box . I really like them they look dandy and pretty. Well anyhow. Think im going to settle in with a glass of wine and the tv for company.

Good choice? Perhaps that other Jeffery Archer Novel. Not short on those either. Dad gives them to the lady at the train station to borrow. I have nearly all his works i have read about half.
Its the same with Alexander McCallsmith novels.. i only have his scottland novels to read.

No comments: