Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brownies

Im baking white chocolate and raspberry brownies.. its early before it becomes a stinker of a day. These will be for mum at work and for dad to take to Mr Redman. There is plenty and besides you only need a small slice.. as it will be very rich. I got a little heart burn from the mixture however..i got my quick eeze tablet things.

I bought some soda water. I just checked on the brownie sheesh its doubled in size.. glad i used mums roasting pan. Imagine if id put it in the little tin i had? Man the oven would be an absolute mess.

Ive been to the gym.. i go when mum goes to work. Its just easier. The house smells delicious. I will make my cousin the blueberry sourcream cake next week. I spent a bit on food today. Im trying to save.. not much though. *Sighs*

Well I watched this interesting doco last night it was called Chant of the Scrub Turkey it was hilarious...all about a buddhist community dealing with the growing numbers of rhw wild turkey population... it was so funny. Think good thoughts, decoy gardens, learning to live beside them. How much patients they must have, I recommend this.

Sat round with dad yesterday afternoon listening to him telling me some stories of his shipping days.. they day he left the boat to go and marry mum. Its hilarious some of the antics that his co-workers got up to. Anyhow.. he has it all down in his sea diaries.

Well looks like im going to do this sewing kids clothes thing at the niegh. house. Its sewing kids clothes.. i thought id give it a bash... i mean its only $5 a session. You so could not do that in the city thats for surE. Who knows it might inspire me to get mums sewing machine out and perhaps do what nicola wants to do.. have her own line of kids clothes.We shall see, i have a feeling that it starts next week so i better call them up today.

The brownies smell ready better go check. I just had a taste... they are so delicious. Yumbo. I think they will be a hit. Well I hope so, I will go deliver some to mum this afternoon. I must off now.

No comments: