Saturday, January 12, 2008

Easy Tomato Chutney

I got this recipe off RecipeZaar its really simple:

EASY TOMATO CHUTNEY

10 full ripe tomatoes
2 big onions
2 garlic cloves (more if you want)
2 teaspoons of sugar
pinch salt
pinch of pepper
2 bay leaves
4 cloves
1 pinch cinnamon
1 pinch nutmeg
1tbls of oil


1 heat oil in pan
2put bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon in first. Then add garlic and onion, salt and pepper
3 saute for two minutes, add chopped tomatoes and sugar
4 keep covered and stir for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are soft
5 allow to cool to room temperature
add nutmeg, remove bay leaves and blend )if you want to)

That is it. Just so easy only takes about 30 minutes to do. I think it tastes lovely. I will have it with some salad for lunch. I have two jars into which i'm putting it into.. its too much for just 1 jar.

I will have to strain it as i put too much liquid into it. But thats easy to fix.Im excited for evonne its her first article to be published in The Herald Sun. I will get a few copies of it to send to people. I hope this gives her the break she needs.

I slept like a baby.. snoring my head off... scooter took up most of my bed. I had little space left.. and to think she is such a small sized dog and needs to spread out so much. Sheesh. Id hate to have a bigger dog theyd need their own bed!

Back to the gym tomorrow.. just need to work out. The chic lit book.. well she is dealing with a weight issue too. So i can identify with her...*sighs* Well its my fault i am like this. No one forced me. .

In the past i have shyed away from most guys that come into my life. Anyhow.. ive had a few people ask me why i'm still single.. I don't go out very much anymore. Truth is.. i feel i'm too fat for anyone to like me. Thats the bottom line. I don't feel attractive either. So guess does that make me shallow? Probably.

U know personality only gets you so far i suppose. My attitude needs to change a little bit. Anyhow..ive upset myself and I'm crying. Gonna go bottle that chutney.
Re-direct my energy.

No comments: