Saturday, January 26, 2008

quiet day

Went out for dinner to the local place.. I ordered what i felt like, risotto.. not a great risotto mind you.. it was ok.. just a tad bit salty, nit much i could do other than eat it and not say a thing. Until ermm now!It was a huge serving. I guess it wasn't all bad a little over priced for what you got though. Maybe its just average prices... these days. I don't know.

I have had a lot of cheese today.,.. me bad bad. Oh well. Loving the smoked cheese.. its so damned tasty. Today i had a very quiet one.. the others went out for uncle victors birthday.. i dont feel comfortable around my cousins.. guess its just my weight. Cause they are all stUnning.

My blisters absolutely kill when ever something touches them. Grrrrrr ... Anyway...I am ok i suppose. Have been looking up recipes.. just wasting time on facebook. So its the end of a nothing day for me.. a write off in one quiet way. I have picked up a book by Elizabeth Jolley.. which looks ok. The last novel i read by her was The Well. and it was a but of a haunting tale.

Think Im going to google her and see what I can find. Dad bought Bryce Courrtnie's newie.. I must admit ive never read on of his novels.. though i might start.

anyhow off to worm my through the web

oh happy australia day for yesterday.


lol

No comments: