Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wishful Thinking

I got up this morning and thought right i'll go to the gym. Walked outside.. and changed my mind, it was 32 at 8am! Man I changed my mind quickly. Instead i did the grocery shopping... got some fruit etc. then caught the bus home. Its too hot to do much. I got my pastels so maybe i'll muck around with them. I have some good paper too.

Its supposed to cool down this afternoon.. i wonder if it shall. We will see., probably storms and rain. I don't know. I bought myself a magazine to read. If i read all of it it should take an hour or so out of the day. Im very tired... and its only 10:30am. Might go have a nap whilst im tired enough. You know when your eyelids are droopy and you know ur so tired. My eyes are like that... but im trying to hold back until afternoon. Perhaps this calls for a coffee. more sleep is a great idea though.

Anyhow. Will write more later this afternoon.

No comments: