Thursday, January 3, 2008

Chit Chat


This is a photo taken at a friends bbq.

Had a very uneventful new years.. spent it with my parents at home, It was my choice... due to signal failure it took almost a whopping 4hrs. Not happy jan! Other than that..i had a delightful time.

I didnt buy any clothes or anything like that. I am planning to go down bridge road sometime too. There are some lovely clothing stores there. It looks like this thing with connex signal failure is going to last two months. So two months of 3 hour journies into the city. I could be half way to sydney!

Anyhow... I am returning to the gym tomorrow... and get weighed that could be scary thing. I think ive put on a few kilos over the christmas holidays. Such is life!
It will probably take me about a year to get it down from what it is at the moment.

Wellpers..I now have a pen friend in America, he wrote me a 10page letter so i wrote him 3 boradsheet letter in reply. With some of my artwork on it and some photos. I found some stunning photos i took of the garden the other day... they look amazing so im sending them to nicola and scott.

So I hope you all had a great new years... and wish you all safe in your travels.

No comments: