Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wonderland

I have finished the main detail of Alice now. I am going over some of the pictures with fine liner, they need it to make them look good. I am not sure how Im going to get them framed just yet. Im sure its going to cost me a pretty penny.

I have decided that I would like to make a few copies of the whole lot.. professionally printed so that I can sell them as well.. maybe just three of each picture. I wish there was a local printing place. The moe one closed about a year ago. So i might have to search around the valley.

Then I can think about having them framed and approaching a gallery or two with my latest work. I think it will pan out well. I am not sure, I am just glad to be finished the initial stage and i'm keeping all the sketches that I made from watching the dvd.

I am going to go to the library tomorrow and make some photocopies of alice and make a few books for some people. I will probably hand stitch some covers , might go to spotlight and look at some material tomorrow.

Well i best be off now.

No comments: