Saturday, January 12, 2008

In full swing

Summer is in full swing at the moment. I have all the windows and doors open just a slight cool breeze not much of one. I didn't make the chutney today as it got hot early. So i just pottered around the house.

Pretty boring today, i got out my pastels.. and drew a few pictures. I have to learn how to really use all the stuff I have.. which is stacks..just need a few books from the library and some good canvas.

I am reading a bit of chic lit at the moment.. something i picked up from the op-shop. Passes the time so its not so bad. I might go for a walk tomorrow and get the paper.Not sure. Know i need to keep moving.

Not that hungry, due to a vegamite sandwhich at about 4pm. I will eat some plums, or a peach at about 8pm. Mum said she loved priscilla, which is good. Im glad that she is out enjoying herself.

welp thats it

signing out.

No comments: