Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dreams

Lately I havebeen dreaming i can only remember one snippet from each...
1:I won n $121,000 and nicola was there.

2: something to do with tea becoming fizzy

3The march hair from alice in wonderland jumps through me like i am a ghost

4: dreamt about a disney jewellery shop.. all the jewellery was shinny and sparkling. I picked out a pink tinkerbell piece with sparkles on it.

5:I dreamt i had shares in a bottle shop andi was looking at photos with peoples faces.

SO they are just 5 that the land of nod has sent me. I wonder what my dream file looks like! Probably a bit shambly. Who knows what the flip side holds. I cant sleep at the moment... im getting a bit drowsy almost there i think....

What else.. well think i'll call it a night. Hit the hay.


much love

albell

No comments: