Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bland

Sheesh those burgers were a little on the bland side i think you need some tzuki or sweet chili sauce with it. Dad did not like them one bit... mum took the rest to work for her lunch. I think they needed to be blended properly.. but unfort. i don't have the right blender. I used a hand blender/puree mixer thing.

SOs they were a bit beanish.. well let me see now.. tomato soup for lunch today that never fails and tastes so yummy. Im using all of dads tomatoes from the garden. I must go put them in the oven now.

So Im back.. the tomatoes are cooling down before i pop them in the blender... or else i will crack the glass and that is one thing i cant afford to replace. I spoke to nicola .. she i busy making little Romans costume... a turtle... cute ha? I can just picture it now

No comments: