Thursday, January 17, 2008

Clothes Swap Party

Tuesday rocked around so fast... I left here on the afternoon train... got to kylies house about 3and half hours later. The peak hour train was packed... I had lots of things with me as per usual. Clothes, food, the whole kit and caboodle. Was not happy about being crammed into the train like a sardine either.They had 3 carriages at that time of night.. stupid connex.

Anyhow..got there...gee she has some lovely friends but then Kylie is a beautiful person herself. She gets along with everyone easily. I was so tired when it came to about midnight. I had to take leave and sleep. I slept rather well. Woke up at 6 . Got an alice in wonderland novel to read... Im still going with it too. The original illos.

I have a coffee next to me at the moment. Need something strong to wake me up a bit.

Anyhow aside from that..I sent wednesday morning catching up with Luiza at this nice little cafe called The Bondstore and you would never guess it was there.. the food is really at decent prices. coffee is good too. It was really nice atmosphere too. Even though it was a bit busy.

We then went window shopping around the place.. cant afford to buy much. Then met up with evonne went to the chocolate shop in this little alley way..l used to be called chocolate fire but its now called choclait. Had an iced mocha. I dont think there was much coffee in it though. It tasted blandish.

We sat there for an hour or so... evonne was wearing sky scraper chunky heels. OWIES.
I got a blister on the bottom of my foot that hurts like crazy.So no gym today.


will write more later in the day....

No comments: